i have a 94 chevy Corsica and I lost all heat in car and I lost all antifreeze what could my problem as it seems like its leaking from the passenger side front of car and now thermostat goes from cold to 3/4 to the over heating then back to cold and then half and then 3/4 to over heating again but remind my car did not over heat please help need to get fixed before snow gets here

Asked by Nov 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM about the 1994 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan FWD

ooooo bad~ have someone put a pressure tester on the cap and pump to 17 PSI and watch for where's the leak comin' from...hopefully is just a hose....but can see terrible scenarios....headgasket would be not a fun one...hopefully you didn't leave it run into the Hot zone....did not refill with COLD hose water thus cracking the block like an ice cube in a cocktail glass of whiskey~

get that plain water out of there and replace with 50/50 ethylene glycol/water...if these are aluminum heads you may be in serious trouble as aluminum wants to react and corrode....galvanically~