how can I disconnect the security alarm

Asked by Feb 25, 2010 at 08:35 AM about the 1987 Toyota Supra

I have had a problem with my security alarm going off, opening the doors, with the doors closed and in the middle of the nite. I own a 1987 supre (non turbo.  On a schmatic I see the computer is on the right side of steering column  PLEASE HELP

Andy

105

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?109-My-damn-factory-alarm...#post1515

i had the same problem with mine pop the hood and where the hood latch is there is a wire harness disconnect the harness get a short piece of wire bridge the female end one end of the wire in one whole and the other end in the other whole it fixed my problem