does anybody konw where i can get a back glass for a 63 biscayne

Asked by Jan 16, 2010 at 07:55 PM about the 1963 Chevrolet Biscayne

are you anywhere near janesville wisconsin? a freind of mine has a big boneyard near there.

unfortuinly no i live in the detroit area but i would pay for shipping

bummer, but heres the # to the yard: 608-868-1727. its called seward auto. ask for hank. if theres one there then you have to talk to him on that. if you call him, tell him "jim with the eagle says hi". thats odd jim and jim.

ok thanks i do have family going to minnisota maybe i could talk to them see if they could pick it up if he has one thanks for the no.

i have a used one i live in los angeles email panhandlers56@sbcglobal.net

20

you probably have found one by now but my local salvege yard hs a 63 biscayne in it and I am quite sure the rear window is in it. If you don't already have one e-mail me at vetteguy66@hotmail.com

20

Hello I need some trim new were can I find it for a 63 chevy biscayne 4 door

20

Body trim moldings