i would like to know where an or how can i find the front fender an door crome pieces for both sides ?? i have them but there all bent up an hours of work..

15

Asked by May 29, 2007 at 07:38 PM about the 1959 Chevrolet Biscayne

To whom can help..i have every part for the car ..the crome is great except for the crome/aluminum fender an door trim ..the fruit loop that owned the car before me pop riveted the trim ..i was told it's repairable but at what cost? if theres any help for where i may find some would be great..i dont want to weld the holes .i like the look of the short trim..im doing a complete frame off.resto moding drive train from original ,... i love the original look of the exterior..Or if theres any cool ideas for what my be used instead? thanx for any help ..{dadscrazy59}

29,675

Try this site http://www.classicautoparts.com/ If you go to Google and type in "classic ford parts" you'll see a bunch of listing for that. Best bet is to just go through them 1 by 1 and see if they offer a parts catalog or items online.

I have 2 Front Fenders For a 59 Biscayne, Email: bugsbunny96@GMAIL.COM