'92 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera won't start, at all!

MargotD
0

Asked by Jan 25, 2013 at 01:00 AM about the 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera

Since winter hit, my car will die overnight. There's absolutely nothing happening when I turn the key.
Seems to maybe be an unidentified grounding issue maybe? It seems like something is totally draining the
battery, because it's fine after I get it jump started only to last the day, and then not start again the
following day.  Any ideas? Thanks, Margot

84,705

Go to the parts store and have the battery tested. You probably need a new one.

MargotD
0

I had a new battery put in, and also had the alternator tested.

Bradley Shelledy
1,225

well then check all your fuses and relays to make sure those are good