beautiful

Asked by Sep 10, 2008 at 10:55 PM about the 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT

do you like 3000gt?

280

It's a good looking car, but when it comes to going round corners, its a chronic understeerer when compared to its Japanese competitors (Skyline GTR, WRX, and even Evo's). When you start to modify it, the clutch goes bang real quick, and then its generally followed by the gearbox. But yes, they are a nice car, and a comfortable cruiser, with enough poke to match it with alot of cars.

3,235

looks yes but speed and handling no way id rather have a mitsubishi eclipse aroung 95 to 98 or a lancer evolution.

I WANTED TO BUY IT LONG TIME AGO BUT THIS CAR HAS TOO MANY MECHIANCAL PROBLEM AND ITS HEAVY SO I BETTER STICK TO MY EVO ^_^

10

is it a VR6 or the SL?

115

It's really a true Grand Tourismo, a 4 seat, luxury appearing, touring car. The GT requirements are: too heavy, and the rear seat will fit a lap dog and a small child simultaneously. Want more? Go down the road, son!

55

A 3000gt is a great car if you want to spend the time and money on maintenance iv had one for years now and love it. Not much for drifting but along as you wanna go fast and have a car sit on the road it's amazing thanks to the double a frame suspension but I take mine down to the races and will blow eclipses and lancers off the line as long as your not afraid to put the foot in it but I am planning to do a stock to twin turbo engine swap

145

For the money buy a TT if not too many issues imvolved! Every car has their querks and maintenance upkeep. I have a base model 95 sl found it for a 1000$ Im goimg through the usuall repairs like timing belt changed water pump and crank sensor might aswell since your there! New radiator aluminum two core New slotted and drilled rotors ceramic pads bleeding out the brake lines Soon a major tune up and a valve cover gasket Debating on cleaning out the injectors while i have the while top half apart. I put on a resevoir catch tank so far if hasnt caught oil particles New coils and the most common problems are the IAC & PTU But so far the looks and how it drives is very unique one of a kind body style Sleek narrow and phat rear end giving it curves ! I had a POS 91 and took the whole front body and put it on my 95 I like the old school pop up lights and the fFerrari side skirts. The hood is kool looking too with them add on hood covers just for show. Replaced the rear bumper and doors. What/a chore that was! Has some minor electronic mis match from door power lock and speaker no biggy I have to do minor body alignment since the 95 is slightly different than 91.but it matched up fine But over all my opinion is its a car well worth the time and investment in! If you like working on cars. Me personally i don't lol but hey its mpre like a hobby Thanks for reading my blog sorry if it wasnt entertaining