Without warning while driving my in dash voltage meter will spike for 2-3 minutes. This knocks out some of the dash lights, the headlights and the ac blower. When the meter goes back to normal everything comes back on. Is there an easy inexpensive way to discover the problem and fix it?
sounds like an electrical issue, try a different battery first. maybe a bad alternator
What did you find to correct it?
Search Mercury Grand Marquis Questions
Mercury Grand Marquis Experts
Related Models For Sale
Used Cars For Sale