Paint

35

Asked by Aug 16, 2009 at 01:13 AM about the 1995 Ford Mustang

I have a 95 Gt with the stalker body kit and hood. I'm planning on getting it painted two tone, but am not sure on a color scheme. It has a red interior so I'm limited on choices. I was thinking Black over red or black and silver. Any ideas?

35

dont do black in silver that wont look that nice but the red and black pearl if u can afford it.. make sure the body kits is nice cuz ive had alot of them and they need work before paint so make sure they do it before paint.. im a painter my self i have a lil newer mustang i paint it have a 3 stage fade i dont have my kits yet but plan in time then ill re paint ... but i think u should deff go red pearl and a black cherry would deff be bad and would stand out in be a eye turner and depending on the fade u want..

plz try off white thats look very nice realy try it.

55

black over a medium silver would look really sharp. i think if you did red it would be a bit too much.

95

i used to want to do a black (on that side body line [that runs from the headlights to the taillights thats just below the windows] and up) and white (from that body line and down), with chrome wheels. it would probably look better with yours because you have the red interior. now im just gonna do something with yellow.