BoholMark: I was referred to you by another member of this site. I am located in: Pasig City, Barangay Kapitolyo. I was told that you also are in the Philippines. I have a: 1990 Nissan California that has front end bushing troubles. Can you help me... in perhaps repairing this problem for me, depending upon your location?

Asked by Nov 15, 2014 at 04:59 AM about the 1990 Nissan Cedric

I can provide you with my contact numbers, if need be? While here in the Philippines, I am finding it very hard to find a trust worthy mechanic. So far, I had purchased a 1988 Nissan California with many mechanical issues, mainly the CV joints. So, now I had made a trade for a: 1990 Nissan California that has supposed front end bushing issues.

Can you help me in both answering questions and perhaps becoming my mechanic? I also have a 1978 Mercedes-Benz... that so far has no issues.

0929-860-4228    (Call and/or Text)

If you have a shop? Please let me know, it's location!

Hi John, Sorry buddy but I don't have a shop here. Like you, I've retired to a warm climate and the love of a good woman. Here in Bohol I have a good a great mechanic however, shipping it here to Bohol is cost prohibitive. How long have you been in the Philippines? I have found it best to let the little woman do the negotiating. That way you won't get the KANO price. I'm easy to reach at