are steering wheels interchangeable?

545

Asked by Oct 11, 2008 at 05:26 PM about the 1983 Chrysler Cordoba

Hi. I have a question for you guys. My question is are steering wheels interchangeable between a 1983 Chrysler
cordoba and a 1987 Dodge diplomat. I own both of these cars and I wanna switch steering wheels between the
cordoba and the diplomat. Thank you for your time and have an awesome Thanksgiving.

40

i would think so try it it wouldn't take alot of time

545

Thank you so much for the information on my favourite car. I don't actually own a car yet but I just put under I own because I like writting reviews on my favourite cars and I will drive a Cordoba LS when I am 16+. Thank you for listening to me chatter. If I were a car, I would be a rambler because I go on and on and on about the same thing 24/7. what the heck I am rambling right now. C Ya L8R M8 (I am not Australian, I just say that)

5

i got a 1983 cordoba will a dodge diplomat steering column fit a chrysler cordoba