How can I charge the AC on my 76 Chrysler Cordoba

Asked by Sep 26, 2015 at 07:10 PM about the 1976 Chrysler Cordoba

That's R12 Freon and I don't know if you can. You may have to have it converted to R134a if you are willing to go to the expense

21,965

Wow! Does it have "Corinthian Leather"? that car is so old it is almost a classic- you must have your AC system looked at by a specialist with the right equipment- hate to bring you down but there is no way to cheap out on this- more than likely there will have to be repairs done before it can be filled- don't just go sprayin' freon around like it's air freshener or somethin'