I need to see a picture of the engine warning light please

Asked by Dec 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM about the 2002 Mitsubishi Triton

I test drove a second hand car and a dash light I thought to be the engine warning light came on when changed
from LPG to petrol. Went away but it resembled an engine with fan at front and was coloured orange. What is it

15

Thats the check engine light, they can come on just from the mileage on the car so it may not mean theres anything wrong. Then again you may want to get some carfax on it or ask why its on before you buy and get stuck fixing it right after you bought it.

89,755

Have the car checked out by a mechanic before buying. Have them read the engine codes. I've never heard of a light coming on because of mileage so check it out.

15

I didnt mean mileage as the cause, just high mileage cars from an O2 sensor or something like that, that has nothing to do with if it will run or not