how well would you rate a 91 geo tracker

Asked by Jan 03, 2010 at 01:53 AM about the 1991 Geo Tracker

what would you say about this car

165

The 91 geo tracker is basically a Suzuki Sidekick. While they are decent vehicles they are not put together that well. They tend to have a lot of issues early on. Though suzuki is a great company the sidekick/tracker lines where meant as "throw away" vehicles. Unless you dont mind constant upkeep they are pretty fun and it's great to have a soft top during the summer.

i agree with the not put together well. the driver side door doesnt open from the inside, its missing the tail pipe and it goes through a starter like a chain smoker goes through a pack of smokes

5

well i own a 91 and a 98 and the 91 has been one thing after another to fix? on a scale of 1 to 10 i would rate it a 6

35

If you want to just get around town, they are great! But the little 4cly,dosen't do real good on the highway.

140

well people iv had many of these little "TOY" trucks and as far as i can beat the snot outta them there a great little rig...my present one has 2in body lift ...suzuki samuri front soild axel..and 4inch suspention lift....its like a tank and everyone up here wants one .....illl give it a 9/10

5

I had one that lasted about 260,000 miles before finally giving in. I sold it, but would love to get it back. I drove it off-road, commuted to work and some long trips. Definitely not good for family trips, but worked fine for me. The worst thing about them is the latches for the convertible tops. They tend to break. I just kept extras in the glove box.