where could i get an disk brake conversion kit for this car?

Asked by Jun 14, 2010 at 10:25 PM about the 1966 Oldsmobile Starfire

i have an 1966 olds starfire that im restoring and would like to know are their any disk brake conversion kits for this car?

625

summitracing.com or call them at 1800 230 3030 if anyone would have it they would

Where are you located? I'm having one done on mine now. I live in Fort Worth, TX. I know a guy that does them for a pretty reasonable price. I could be contacted at albert8b@aol.com if you are interested.

I did one on my 66 and I got the kit with the brackets from scarebird.com. They give you the information needed to get the parts from a local supplier. The kit was a really well made bracket kit and I saved some money. Its a bolt on. I also changed to a dual reservoir master cylinder to add some more safety.