What happened to the mid-1970s Olds Starfires?

Asked by Sep 20, 2016 at 07:05 AM about the 1976 Oldsmobile Starfire

I had a 1976 Old Starfire purchased new, with the cool sporty orange paint.  I have never been able to find any of those for sale, on any classic car or other used car website.  Did they all rust out, get junked, or shipped abroad?

I have a question about my sabb 92 2 l8tr terbo covertable not starting can anyone please help ,thanks

Just keep tabs on Hemmings, one may pop up on occasion; http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/oldsmobile/starfire

you left out wrecked-

Try www.h-body.org I do see Vegas and Monza at car meets once in a while, not so much Starfires and that ilk.