I've had 7 interested potential buyers

5

Asked by Aug 26, 2015 at 02:49 PM about the 1964 Oldsmobile Starfire

I've emailed back to potential buyers and never received a response.  I had a friend go through the process with me to see if it worked properly,   The entire email was a mess of letters & symbols, except at the very bottom where my response could be read. Is it possible the buyers are actually spam?

28,065

where/what email/ what add?

113,605

http://cargurus.uservoice.com/knowledgebase

5

I actually went through the same process of elimination, but I came to find out that the emails aren't spam but rarely get responses because of the poor email return layout. Gurus wants you to be a paid seller for a better communication layout. However, you can overcome this by using BOLD FONT or colored font in the return email.