Someone cut my fuel lines on my dodge dynasty how do I replace them

Asked by Aug 07, 2013 at 02:00 AM about the 1992 Dodge Dynasty

At tank? Under hood? Under car? Get back to me w specifics so i can better help you

Ditto on tommcmanis post. Did you leave it unlocked where somebody could get the hood open? How did you discover they had been cut instead of just separating... 20 year old car....steel or rubber fuel line material? And if somebody really did cut them under the hood or where it could have caused a fire you might think about reporting this to the cops, so they will have a record of it, a cut fuel line and a spark from a pulled spark plug wire=a very real deadly fire

The best way would be to have a dealership do the work if you are not mechanically inclined or don't have the time. I say that not to be demeaning to you but to advise you that because it is fuel injected, the job can be complicated and take a bit of time (crawling around possibly under your auto) and there are one or two special tools that are required to remove the old fuel line from the connectors (though they can be purchased at a local auto parts store usually).

How did these get cut? sabotage? metal or rubber?

I suggest that you don't associate with these people any more~

I believe they are plastic from the tank,its been a long time since ive done one of these. Compression fitting if metal, high pressure rubber hose,and some really tight clamps, are to of the easiest solutions that are safe and will perform w/o malfunction

Reece Turner

We're is the gas lines located on 1990 dodge dynasty