how to set the time on the radio

Asked by Jan 05, 2007 at 09:41 PM about the 1992 Dodge Caravan

we have no owners manual....so how do we set the time that is displayed on the radio???I've tried just about every combination I could remember from other radios.
PA Summers
stapa@tds.net

18,485

Hello I would highly advise purchasing a manual. These are not expensive with the help of sites such as ebay. Here is a link to get you started: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=unknown&sbrftog=1&from=R10&submitsearch=Search&satitle=1992+caravan+manual&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=02129&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search Best of luck! CarGrrl

40

try using a ball point pen on the clock hour/minutes lights. it worked on a replacement radio for my 1990 Dodge van.

My 1990 Dodge Caravan is equipped with a Crysler Infinity casette radio. It does NOT have ANY tiny holes, nor small h & m (hour and minute) buttons, whatsoever. Yes, I DO need an owner's manual for this.

20

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! 1- Put the key in the ignition, and turn it just so the radio comes on (you don't have to start the car). 2- Press the Set & Select buttons at the same time (they're on the bottom right side of the radio panel). Then, the hour should be ready to set. 3- Use the Seek button, and arrow up or down, to the correct hour. 4- Press the select button, and it should then go to the minutes. 5- Use the Seek button to arrow up or down to the correct minute. 6- Press the Set button to finalize the new time settings. To check if it set correctly, you can press P1 (will go to the radio channel on that setting) and then turn the radio off, and it'll show the time. ;-)