1986 Subaru Brat

5

Asked by Jun 27, 2008 at 03:53 PM about the 1986 Subaru BRAT

What kind of car seats will fit in this car?

10

impreza??

15

Are you talking about replacing the stock seats with something different, or putting in a child car-seat? Either way, your best bet would be to look around these sites: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109 http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/ You'll find everything you need to know and more about the Brat there.

25

im pretty sure that the impreza seats will fit...know someone who swapped seats, as far as i know they were imprezas

25

ok so basically* any 80's- 90's subie seats will bolt right in. I put 92 RX seats in my 85 brat and they fit with slight mod to the seats. I had to keep the rails from the loyale seats that were in there when i bought the truck cuz the RX ones were longer. But that's all. I guess with that said you can really put any subie seats in as long as you keep the rails to make it easier to fit.