What is it worth?

Asked by Jul 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM about the 1978 Datsun 620 Pick-Up

Would like to sell my 1978 Datsun 620 pickup and don't know what to ask for it?
Paid $2000 five years ago. Has manual transmission, 4cylinder, stereo, rebuilt and upholstered seat, new seat belts, 192,00 miles, and rebuilt engine for $1900 last year. Needs a paint job and interior work.
Thanks

215

I just bought the 79 model of this exact truck, only diffrence is the 1 i got has a flatbed, i payed $550 for mine, but it needs alil bit of work, like sum gaskets put in it, paint job, stereo put in it, new shocks and new tires, it needs sum work but its a very reliable truck, mine has 198,000 miles on it, and ive had it for bout 3 weeks now and ive had like 4 diffrent people stop me and ask me to sell it to them, ive been offerd $800 for mine even after i tole them wat was all wrong with it, i think u could easily get $1500 for yours if the right people get interested in it. but u could get more im not sure.

215

p.s. if u want to c the condition that my truck is in, click on my profile pic and u will find the 79 Datsun 620 in my garage i try to keep it updated.

115

depends on milage on body, and on motor. Condition of body, Mods ? $200.00 for parts truck to $5000.00 for pristine. maybe more . Try Ratsun.com ,they have a ton of trucks in their club.

20

I got a 1978 620 with a flatbed, Was totally stoked to find it with only 6000 miles. Old farm truck. set for over 12 years. Put 600 into it so far. Been offered $2000. but noway. love my truck

345

Try putting it on ebay. You will receive the most money for something that is bone stock.

20

I have a 1977 kingcab Datsun truck,can someone help me find out what it's worth trying to sell it,I don't want to get ripped off.