1968 IH stepside 1200B

Asked by Jul 24, 2010 at 02:41 PM about the 1968 International Harvester Pick-Up

I've got this great pickup that has the 345ci 4spd. on floor 4x4 3/4 ton beast but am unable to find photos showing the hood ornament (2 holes in front and clip in the center of hood) plus what it may have had on the side for decals or plates, does anyone have any ideas how to find either pics or books on the various models that IH made for the yr. 1968 1200B

10

i had a 1968 1200c with a step side and there wasnt a hood ornament

10

Yes I know of at least one 68 that has a hood ornament that would be the one on my Long bed 3/4 ton 4x4 (MATER) named by my kids. :)

2,005

It was a V8 emblem.