1972 International Pickup, 392 V8 Started just fine, drove to destination, shut it down, now it wont start

Asked by Feb 18, 2016 at 12:11 AM about the International Harvester Pick-Up

I have a 1972 International 1210 with a 392 V8.  It has run great since I got it
with no issues.  This evening, I started it right up, drove to my destination and
shut it down now problems.  I was inside for 10-15 minutes, came back out
and she wont start.  It cranks, is getting fuel to the carb bowls, and is getting
spark, but it wont fire. I tried starter fluid, but got nothing.  Any thoughts?

72,145

Should have started with the starting fluid if it was just a fuel issue like bad fuel pump. And the kicker is you say there is spark. But what does the spark look like? If it is a white blueish in color then it is good. If it is more a yellow orange in color then it is weak. May need a new set of points, condenser, cap & rotor. Otherwise the coil may be weak.