1951 ford anglia- No motor

Asked by Aug 16, 2011 at 02:01 PM about the 1951 Ford Anglia

Hi Can someone help me determine how much this car is worth? It is in fair condition because it has been stored outside for the last year. I want to sell it before it becomes trash. Can someone give me some direction. The picture was from when it was stored in warehouse.

you have a ANGILA,even with no motor,you can just about name your price.advertise it,in local paper,e-bay,craigs list.if outside,at least put a cover on it.

Do you still have the 1951 Anglia? Can you tell me about your Anglia? Is it original or a street rod? Can you email me some pictures of it? My email address is candjgarland@yahoo.com Where are you located at? Thanks John

Hi John, I am no longer trying to sell the Anglia for the person who has it. Sorry

Did it sell?

Not that I am aware of. I was trying to help my ex get his affairs in order as he is very ill. The car is in Alpine Ca and nothing is original but the body as far as I know. He wanted $5000.00 firm. I am sorry but due to circumstances that I do not wish to share, I am no longer assisting him in this sale or any other sale.

Okay thanks

Sorry I understand you not wanting to help him. Do you know if it might be advertised in Alpine, CA? I will try and see if I can locate it. Good luck Thanks

20

Mine is for sale here http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/cto/3116175406.html Call me at 604 518 6464 directly if you have any questions though the text/photos pretty much say it all.

I'm looking to buy an Anglia 40's-50's preferably not chopped up but restorable. Anyone out there has anything or knows of any cars please let me know. toshields@gmil.com