Heater won't work

Asked by Nov 21, 2016 at 07:08 PM about the 1993 Cadillac DeVille

I have installed  a new resistor for heat to work.
Still no heat. Is this ac programmer or blower
motor? Or is there a fuse I can't find? It's real
cold and I need a defroster.

195

thermostate souds like it is stuck open. This is a common problem, and a cheap easy one to fix. If that doesent fix it, It may be your heater core, which is a big job. SEE if you see any water on the floor under the dsah on the passenger side..

I have no water under pass. side.

195

I assume you have air blowing, so the motor is ok. Feel both heater core hoses at the firewall. They should both be hot. if one is cold, there could be an obstruction in one of the hoses, or in the heater core. Make sure your control flap is working properly. You may be able to hear the flap move when you put the heat on with you ear under the dash, near the blower motor assembly....