How much can we sell such a car?

Asked by Jul 23, 2012 at 04:58 PM about the 1972 Plymouth Valiant

I own a 1972 Plymouth Valiant, 2 doors, original pain, 77,000 miles, mint condition

435

no one here can give u an exact or even close value, all types of people pay different prices for such cars..a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.. a valiant isnt a muscle car or high demand car, since running i would assume anywhere from $500 to $2200... lets say u find the right person that really wants one cuz it looks cool or their parents had one or they just want one u could get a decent amount of money, however in the world of used cars these days u can buy a car with twice as better fuel mileage with all the options from 500 to 1500 needing repairs or just good luck..

210,125

FInding that right person is key and there are plenty of people looking for the old Plymouths. To the average person, Dan is right, not worth more that $1000, but to a collector, depending on the condition of the car, it could be worth more. One price guide I use lists it at $3K-6K. Put it up on ebay or start looking around for others to get an idea on how much others are willing to pay.

45

A lot depends on the engine and other options it has.You should list here what the car is. 6 or 8 cylinders. A/C or no. Vinyl top? Vinyl interior or cloth. The options make all the difference.

I have a 1974 Plymouth valiant 4 door with 3400 original miles straight 6 and I am asking for $2300 anyone interested