How much would my 1963 plymouth valiant that is in excellent condition sell for and where can I sell it?

Asked by Aug 08, 2010 at 06:17 PM about the 1963 Plymouth Valiant

I have a 1963 Plymouth Valiant in excellent condition that i want to sell it runs great and i would love to sell it to someone who loves classic cars as much as I do. I don't know where to begin to advertise its sale. Are there any car collectors clubs or classic car shops that i could sell to? How do i get in touch with classic car collectors.

sorry,theese are not a colletable car,no clubs,just put a for sale sine in it and put it in your yard,and take what you are offwred.

50

Naahhh, this is a car that people will want to buy. There's a great place to look it up and maybe post it, at slantsix.org. There's also a-bodies.com. If it really is in excellent condition (meaning the body and the interior and the drivetrain) you may be able to fetch anything from $3K to $5K or maybe higher, if you're willing to wait it out. Your location will probably make a difference in what you can get for it. The convertibles are the ones that fetch the big bucks.

Best Answer
50

Sorry, the second place is called forabodiesonly.com

5

I'd say your car is worth $3500-4000.

Thank you I will definitely try the sites you listed. Your post is extremely helpful and you actually answered the question that I asked, i appreciate that very much.

185

Another place to sell your car would be Hemmings Motor News, it is THE classic car book and has a very large classified section, here's the link. http://www.hemmings.com/ I'd buy the car off you if I had space for it :)

10

I just went to the Rod Run in Pigeon fore, Tn and the had on there that went for 3500. with rust . Some one also has it on Classiccars.com for 9,500.00

Carmen I am looking at one right now. It is a one owner and the owner just died. The interior is still like new. It has been garage since new, has no rust, and has never had any paint work. The paint is excellent and all chrome is great. They are asking $3,000. It is a 1965 model. Maybe that will help. I am in Kentucky....what state are you in? Please send me more info on this: natelowen@hotmail.com