cani reset the computer on my 95 cadillac eldorado after airbag deployment

Asked by Oct 19, 2015 at 07:36 PM about the 1995 Cadillac Eldorado

do i have to bring it to a shop

1,555

you cant just reset a airbag light after deployment, there will need to be parts replaced, AIR BAG, CRASH SENSORS, CLOCK SPRING

the car wont even crank. once i have replaced and repaired all parts will a repairshop computer be necessary to reset it or can i

66,115

Once the airbag system is repaired correctly the airbag computer will reset itself. Each time the vehicle is started the airbag computer runs a self diagnosis. Each time the vehicle is shut off the airbag computer is cleared. HTH. - Jim