engine stalling

Asked by May 22, 2013 at 02:32 AM about the 2006 Chevrolet Optra

when driving, if I remove my foot from the petrol pedal, the engine goes off; and it is the same when I do break even smooth breaking. injectors are cleaned, fuel pump is changed and throttle body is also cleaned. the problem  remains the same. what to do else?

if this is a California Smogger, there's an EGR valve connected to bring down the combustion temperature by introducing exhaust into the intake on de-celeration....perhaps yours is equipped with California smog...disassemble and clean this valve if you have one-- depending on your mileage, might be a throttle position sensor, an ambient air temperature sensor a idle air control sensor, or a vacuum line that's fallen off~ PCV valve will cause it to not idle correctly as well~