Asked by May 27, 2009 at 04:10 AM about the 1959 Ford Ranchero

Question type: Car Customization

Does anybody know if the country wagon or ranchwagon 3 pce chrome trim on the tailgate also fits the ranchy tailgate? if so where can I buy two sets, have been searching e-bay for ages and the wife has now fitted a parental lock on that site, Bugger! also searching for the fluted alluminium inserts that fit in the front y pieces on Galaxie rear quarter trim that I am fitting to both my Ranchies, have heaps of all other s/s trims, just these pieces seem to alude me!

1 Answer


It is the same however, I searched hi and low. They are very Rare. You may try Jerrys Classic auto parts. There phone number is 1-800-828-4584. Good Luck!

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford Ranchero Questions

Ford Ranchero Experts

#1 MrBlueOval
Reputation 190
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 150
#3 Michael Tutty
Michael Tutty
Reputation 120
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet El Camino
207 listings starting at $11,000
Used Ford F-100
172 listings
Used Ford Falcon
38 listings
Used Chevrolet Corvette
202 Great Deals out of 20,888 listings starting at $4,993