Carbs

Asked by May 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM about the 1987 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

Can anyone tell me the type of carb I have on my '87 Custom Cruiser it has a 307ci. V8

43,935

Should be a Rochester 4-barrel.

15

Yep it's a Rodchester...Electronicially controlled... get a screwdriver and remove the choke-plate...And you will feel better trottle response, mileage....everything !!! See the choke-plate will float,.. back&forth,... cutting into your performance... You will have to pump it like 11 times, to start But she will start!! I know ..I've done it. the CAR was quicker!!! Try it!! Jim