1975 MGB stalled after idling.

Asked by Jul 18, 2014 at 04:13 PM about the 1975 MG MGB

My 75 MGB stalled after idling for 3 minutes.  | Have not been able to restart.  Losts of spark, gas and battery but just will not turn over.   Have I missed something obvious.

1,445

ma mans compliments people who buy British, is the ignition switch malfunctioning familam, will the engine turn on starter motor? check power to starter if power replace starter motor ma mans says check the fuel line filter and clean also clean out gas/air inlet units and check oil in the top of the gas air inlet units familam

Cool

Ckzjsmsm

22,915

the question is curious- you say "turn over" but we use that term when the engine turns but doesn't fire- and you say you have lots of spark and gas but then the engine should fire- you must be missing something- the car is missing something either in the fuel or ignition systems- does it have points? they must be just right- try replacing the condenser-

1,445

Ma mans agrees familam