who is the foremost expert on mg midgets?

Asked by Jan 31, 2016 at 06:33 PM about the 1964 MG Midget

My fiancé's father has a special mg midget, it has special badging as if raced that no other mg's that I have seen or viewed. My question is who can tell me what it is...

4,495

t would be easier to identify if there was even a photo of the car with details of what you find different! Sorry, Crystal Ball fell off the shelf last week so I need more help from you. If it was raced, if there is no roll bar, there should at least be signs of where one was mounted. Is the only thing that makes you think it is special is because of a badge?

34,935

How about some photos? I have an in law that is an expert on Midgets and other British cars.