I was basically handed a 1971 ford torino 500. Don't know much about it, but it runs. Gonna need a new paint job. Im just gonna sell it. Should I put it on ebay since I don't know the value.

Asked by Jul 18, 2014 at 04:51 AM about the 1971 Ford Torino

Can I put pics on here somehow?

36,005

Put it on ebay AFTER you have done some research. I wouldn't touch it. Don't even wash it on till your an expert on 1971 Torino 500's. I think you MIGHT have something.

23,705

The '72 was the pretty boy with that one year only grill- people like these cars especially after the Clint Eastwood movie- if it needs paint, if it needs work, I don't think it is especially valuable, unless it's one of the high performance versions- on the other hand, if it has the 351 Cleveland, people love those engines and it will have a good basic value- just put it on this site for $5000 and see what kind of response you get- you may have to come down-

42,375

Check out this site: http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=919784&Year=1970&Make=Ford&Model=Torino%20GT

42,375

Above link will not work, sorry about that. Try this instead: http://www.autabuy.com Lots of Torinos on this site.........

That link worked ok for me. Thanks guys! It's a v8 302 automatic. It looks awesome tho! Wish I could show yall pictures

Aha, I think I figured it out

I'm worried about ebay keeping a lot of $. It's running great after I changed the starter just has some rust issues here and there

:) 6k-8k?

36,005

Man, if that was my car and I wanted to sell it, I'd do my research and put it on ebay. How much is it worth to you to have every Torino buyer in North America and maybe the world bid on it? With that paint job it must have a " colorful " history. Buyer's like a cool story about a car they want to buy. If I was back in the states I'd be a player for it.

55

I ordered a new 1972 Gran Torino Sport (351 Cleveland) when I was much younger. Great car Moparx2