How do I remove and replace the brake stoplight switch bwd on a 1978 Granada?

Asked by Jan 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM about the 1978 Ford Granada

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer

it is located at bottom of steering collum,you will see it,the brake peddle rod has a place on it that tuches the end of switch,is plastic switch.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Ford Granada Questions

Ford Granada Experts

#1 KenF
Reputation 20
#2 herokid672
Reputation 10
#2 Brian Heffernan
Brian Heffernan
Reputation 10
View All