Does anyone have spare parts for a 1977 Ford Grenada?

Asked by Aug 04, 2011 at 10:00 AM about the 1977 Ford Granada

I am looking for a driver side Window Regulator for a 1977 Straight 6, 2 door. Also looking for a power steering pump.

they going to be a hard find,search craigs list in your area for one,you may be able to order aftermarket parts that you need,try your indepent parts store,not auto zone-advance auto ect,napa may be able to help.their are still some in junk yards,but they would have to be older ones that have been in business since the 70,s,some are still out their.