car is shaking and does not start, attempts to but then dies. what could be the problem?

Asked by May 31, 2014 at 01:10 PM about the 2005 Acura RL

Ok, i was driving my 2005 acura RL  from my girlfriends i was about 5 exits from my
house when i began to notice my car started to slow down than it would let me speed
u[p and than did it once more. I pulled over on the side i turned off my car let it sit for
about 5 minutes and as i attempted to turn it on it started to shake and it tried to turn
on but it just died RPM wasnt going up i tried several times and it was the same result.
shaking RPM wanting to go up and than it would die. can someone please steer me in
the direction of what it might be!!!!!! car has 162000 miles but has always been upkept
properly just this last time i let the oil change go over due for a short while but recently
changed it was working fine only problem it would shake pretty bad when i would break
but i just thought it could be an alignment. please help!!!!!

9,655

Could be a number of things,check plugs,sounds like a misfire with the shakes.If that does not fix it,try checking your fuel pump. Good luck with it. Repost if what i said doe,s not fix your problem.