front end

Asked by Dec 11, 2010 at 07:21 PM about the 1975 Chevrolet El Camino

will a 1977 front end fit a 1975? i want the double square head lights. will this work.

125

Yes the front end will but there is a connecter that hooks the head lights from towo to four lamp system its just behind the header panel ,if you don't have this your going to have to hard wire it in . but the front end will fit . Greg

ok great news, I thought they might but was'nt sure. now its just finding one. thanks Greg

125

No problem you should be able to find this no problem as the Malibu front end is the same as the Elcamino or GMC Sprint

35

1976 and 1977 front end will fit I have spare parts the header comes in 3 pieces I dont have the head light bezzels though you could probally get a set out of a junk yard off of ebay lmk what you want to do and add so I can get a price on shipping and what do you think the 3 pieces are worth Thanks Greg

maybe i just need the two end pieces that have the lights. i have a good grill and bumper. will that work if so how much you want for them? and what you think shipping will cost to ship to ca. zip 90404

125

I will check at the post office next week and how about the two end pieces for 90 Dollars does this work I will get you acutal shipping I will pack in box less head lights as they will add to weight lmk if this works for you Greg

35

and yes all should bolt together

sounds ok, i just want to be sure were on the same page with these headlights, cause i want that same double light assy just like yours. thats the two side complete assy just without the bulbs yes. can you send me pics. or call me @ 310-686-8432 Terry

125

yes its a four headlight header

35

' ][ It the sME AS MINE EXCEPT i DON'T HAVE THE HEAD LIGHT BEZZELS AS i NEEDED THOSE FOR MY CAR AS THEY WERE CRACKED

125

I have the shipping quote for you and what tail light pot do you need also I found an extra set of head light bezzels that go with the header a buddy has them lmk if you want those to he want 30 for the 2 lmk Greg and thanks Terry I will call you tonight with all the details I was amazed at the price as this stuff is so heavy was good and you will beable to track it and they say 3 to 5 days