Engine bay Horn installation

Asked by Feb 07, 2011 at 09:02 AM about the 1965 Chevrolet El Camino

Just put my engine back together but can't figure out how the horns are attached!  The wires are there below the water res tank, the horns interlock but which hole, which bolt.  I feel lke a super idiot.  Have had this Elkie since new and am getting it ready to sell.  Any help / pictures appreciated!  Thank You !  goodnbadd2@yahoo.com  

10

an old car like that should have only two wires. one grounded to the bolt for the frame and one hot.... is there more than two?

Thank You! Both wires have "homes" as per one in each horn. I got a bit longer bolt, chose a hole and the dual horns are back in place. Will have to use a J blueprint to see if I was correct. The relay is grounded, Thanks again for the reply. Doug