I'm looking for a yellow 1992 V6 Firebird, with t-tops.

Asked by Sep 03, 2015 at 08:21 AM about the 1992 Pontiac Firebird Base

It was my car through high school, college, and beyond... until my brother
totaled it. If anyone knows of one, I may be interested in buying. Thanks! -
Scott

94,285

this one is an 8 cylinder..http://www.usausedcars.net/used-Pontiac/Firebird/1992/3d174e4f-826c-4454-9f3d-a1fb1a223b48/

Thanks, Joe! I went to the dealer's website. It is no longer listed in their inventory. I'm assuming that it was sold. I found another V8. Appears to be in much nicer shape... but no t-tops. Either way, as strange as it may sound, I'd prefer the V6. I've been looking for years. I've only been able to find 2... and I trade emails with the owners regularly. I'm hoping someone knows somebody who has one sitting in a barn somewhere. -Scott

94,285

Good luck, I'll keep looking for you, I wish I could find my 76 firbird I owned..

Well, I'll keep an eye out for that '76 for you. For me, I'll take any old '92... so as long as it is yellow, has a V6 and t-tops! :)

75

Check out Hemming's paper and look into firebirdnation.com and see if any of the members has/knows any 92's that are for sale. You should eventually find one.......now the question is how much time and effort are you willing to put into restoring it to the condition that you desire.

Thanks for the heads up on Firebirdnation.com! I'll begin keeping an eye on that site. I've been searching with some diligence for the past few years. Its proving to be a tough car to find. I'll take a '91 too. You're right though - I just have to keep my radar up. At some point, I'll get my chance. I know a couple of guys with the exact car. They're just not ready to part with it yet. In the meantime, I have to keep my eyes out. Cheers!