I've given up on restoring my 93 Sunbird convertible....

Asked by Jul 04, 2011 at 03:53 PM about the 1993 Pontiac Sunbird 2 Dr SE Convertible

My wife wants me to send it to the junkyard, but I'm having a hard time doing that.  Is there a market for used Sunbird parts?

795

try posting them on ebay or something, you sould get something for them, otherwise you could get a few hundred from a scrap metal yard

I'm looking for parts for a 91 Sunbird convertible. Do you know if the parts, or some of them are interchangeable, particularly the driver's side hinge (arm like post?) for the convertible top? crazycajun@hughes.net

I've been told that for the model years 1989 thru 1994, the car remained unchanged. Someone else may be able to confirm if that is true. If you send me a picture of what you're looking for, I'll see if I have anything for you. jstock1040@gmail.com

Thanks. I posted it on Craig list and got some attention. I'm hoping to have some time to put a few items on ebay to see if there is any interest. When I'm done, it's off to the scrap car.

I just bought a 1993 sunbird convertible and I am looking for some parts, please email me at dsamd@telus.net and I will list what I need. thxs don

10

Hey! I am looking for parts for my 1992 Sunbird SE--mighty hard to find. I had been told that parts for '92-'94 were interchangeable, but now people say No. Can anyone tell me? deesmith91@yahoo.com

I'm looking for the turbo engine part. Anyone know where to turn? Email me at ajwells007@gmail.com

1989 to 1994 everything should fit. I'm looking for an engine. Where are you located?

Sorry, the car is long gone. I've got a few parts still sitting in my shed (door, fender, bumper, windows, some lamps, trim, etc) but no engine.