Camber on front passenger side

Asked by Aug 11, 2016 at 10:02 PM about the 2000 Pontiac Sunfire SE Coupe

How to troubleshoot camber on the front passager  
of a 2000 Pontiac sunfire?

42,015

Take it to an alignment shop and have the suspension checked. If you have excessive camber you might have something bent, loose or worn out.

I want to be a renaissance man on the whole automobile topic, and I refuse to sink money into this car. Unless I get an education just as good as a mechanic about the car I'm not talking it anywhere.

228,285

I wouldn't sink money into a 2000 Pontiac either. But how do you propose to adjust the camber on your car without the proper equipment and knowledge? Most mechanic go to school to train and perform years of training to acquire the knowledge. That's why they get paid and charge what the do. Something you can't learn on an internet message board in 2 minutes.

Ok, I figured it out.. Tom and Bob, you two are completely right. It was the tire pressure. A bit before I wrote this message I rotated my tires to see if another world wear the same, now after 800ish. The new one with the current pressure has not worn at all. Yes, know it a common mistake, but it not my fault. I bought the car that way. And, thank you for the input..