I'm looking for my instructions for my son on how to replace flywheel in his 1996 Plymouth breeze. Thank you

Asked by Apr 18, 2014 at 11:51 PM about the 1996 Plymouth Breeze 4 Dr STD Sedan

It's a 2.0 liter

101,715

In order to replace the flywheel the transmission has to be removed. What makes him feel that the flywheel needs to be replaced.

He says it's warped and rubbing on the tranny. Thank you for replying

101,715

Oh ok. Yes he will have to remove the transmission from the car in order to replace the flywheel. And on some models it's easier to remove the motor and transmission as one unit.

I was afraid of that. Thank you very much.