Evap emission canister purge harness?

Asked by Mar 02, 2015 at 01:12 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Aurora 4 Dr STD Sedan

My 1995 aurora has a damaged part that goes on top of the throttle and a dealer said is
called a harness evap  emission canister purge and that it is no longer available. The part
# is 3545339 .The car is stalling because of this although I have taped it up as much as
possible. How can I possibly get this part? I've tried online salvage sites but no one has
it. I tried submitting a photo here  but it's not working for me. The part is small, has 3
holes that go on throttle holes and 2 narrow tubes coming out the back. Any
suggestions?

Hilaire

http://www.tonkinonlineparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=839540

Try there..lots of parts for EVAP '95 - '97 Aurora for example HOUSING,EVAP EMIS CNSTR. BRACKET-BRACKET KIT-CANISTER-CONNECTOR-COVER-HOUSING-VALVE, Fuel Tank Evaporator Control. For: G (1995-1997) and much more. I put the site in a separate window to make it easy to hyperlink. Every other site says same thing, no longer available...best of luck

If you have a picture, go to whatever folder you have it in and the easy way is send it to desktop, write anything in an answer window then click Add Photo below. Then Browse box, right click image, left click Select. If you have Windows 7 or 8 anyway.

.

This terrible drawing is what it looks like from the bottom _____ |. | |. O. | \OO/

I checked out the Tonkin site and its the first time I've actually seen a picture of the part online. They list it as no longer available so I emailed them to ask what , if anything, can replace it.