ECM Blows On 1996 Olds Ciera when gas is pressed,idles fine in drive

Asked by Nov 15, 2015 at 01:02 PM about the 1996 Oldsmobile Ciera 4 Dr SL Sedan

Son had driven car 20 miles and it stalled,replaced ECM fuse ,it started and
when in drive and the gas is pressed the fuse blew.Towed car home and found that you can do anything,Car will move on level ground ,All switches and accessories work.idles correctly but the fuse "ECM" will blow if the gas is pressed.1996 Olds Ciera 87K mi.3100 ?auto trans
Thank you

Also the fuse does not blow in reverse gear with power applied to the wheels,,Only in forward gear. Also it blew idling in gear when the fan for the radiator turned on and had ran for 2 or 3 seconds