2000 Oldsmobile silhouette my car turned off n now it doesn't want to start now ,what could it be

Asked by Nov 15, 2014 at 10:58 PM about the 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 4 Dr GL Passenger Van Extended

When I turned it over the gauges dont move
on the panel

19,020

With the key off do you have headlights? If not, it's going to be a dead battery. Try jumping the van and letting it run to charge up the battery. Then drive it to a local Autozone they will be able to check the battery and alternator for free. Now if you jump it and it doesn't stay running it most likely going to be the alternator. If you can't get it started while jumping then it could be a many number of things but let's start with the battery and alternator.