i was wondering if i could use another alternator that would match my nissan nx 1600 its a 1992 like one from another car just hard to find one for my car around?

45

Asked by Jan 27, 2008 at 01:45 AM about the 1992 Nissan NX 2 Dr 1600 Hatchback

hey my nissans alternator went in it and i was wondering if i could use one from another nissan like the b 13 sentraor altima and also my car was making a weired buzzing noise under were my fuse panel inside my car is just wondering if it was because my alternator was gone in it or is it a relay?

ON THE ALT DONT RECOMEND,NO WAY OF KNOEING WHAT BUZZ IS

44,255

The buzzing could be part of the alternator going out, some electrical feedback. Use an alternator that is recommended for your vehicle.

165

the buzzing IS a faulty alternator......

35

i replaced my altenator just pull it and take to a junkyard they'll match the size and year.