What goes in the holes in the front doors?

Asked by Dave Aug 04, 2020 at 10:12 PM about the 1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88 Convertible RWD

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I have a 1968 Olds Delmont 88 Convert almost restored. The is a small hole
above the front part of each front door handle (each hole was factory created).
Does any one know ("or remember?")  what they are for? More trim? small
emblem or script? Need help to finish car. Thanks

2 Answers

there are no pics that show anything about the what goes in the holes. Could it be more narrow trim?

Your Answer:

Looking for a Used Delmont 88 in your area?

CarGurus has thousands of nationwide listings and the tools to find you a great deal.


Own this car?

Share your experience with others.

1967 Oldsmobile Delmont 88

Review another car

CarGurus Experts

  • #1
View All

Know more, shop wisely


Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies.