Door plug schematics

Delbert Henson

Asked by Jul 04, 2013 at 12:16 PM about the 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT 2 Dr SL Hatchback

What exactly are you looking for? Wiring? Door locks? Power windows? Alarm system?

close as I could on it shows door locks

beat me to it H25~

Gotta get up pretty early in the mornin' Judge. But is that the same one you found? it's as close as I could find, maybe you have a better one?

No....astounded that you found a source with such detail...when I am able to expose the correct schematic...No.1 hopefully is the correct car No.2 is usually in ridiculous .png or unpostable .gif No.3 editing the image putting pertinent information on there should not be incidental~

You are THE Gentleman...I am humbled...always~~

Daniel Foster

judge we may of had our moments but if I may give you a little helpful tip on those .gif files just save them as a .jpg when you snatch em off the web, the save file dialog box will have a pull down menu to select that from, also if you want the pic larger just open it in paint and then theres a resize menu that you can make em bigger .... just thought you could use the info is all's funny Daniel...the coding of your .jpg or .jpeg...some punch up larger when clicked...some do not...will have to study .jpg coding...DavidH25's pictures do not bust out larger, think that's because he's got an Apple McIntosh...yes Daniel, pull them up with Gimp 2.0, then can resize them, MS paint will convert but no resize~ the "dialogue box"...not sure....just gotta hack it on thru~

Daniel Foster

yeh paint has a resize tool its there, and im not sure about the apple thing having anything to do with it as a jpg is a jpg, when you post a pic facebook will limit the pic up to a certain size til you open it then it shows the true size if that makes sense to you

terrific, my friend---master of the ones and the zeroes~