SRS Light on

Asked by Jun 15, 2009 at 01:10 AM about the 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T Turbo

I have a '99 Eclipse GST and had a minor accident with a fence and the airbags popped out. I have repaired all damage and replaced the airbags with ones from another car, but now I am getting the SRS light and can't find any information on the system or how to reset it. I am very interested in getting any available wiring diagrams of the system and any information on how to reset the light. I can read and understand the electronic schematics and electrical wiring diagrams if I can get them. I have a reader and can read and reset the computer trouble codes.

Well, if you can let us know what the code is, that would help... Then you could just trying fixing the problem that you probably missed. Is the car even able to run? If so, how is it running. Also, if it shows a code you already repaired, double check your work and reset the light. If the problem is still there, it will pop back up. Then you could work from there.