All four of my windows stopped working and the power lock on the driver side as well.

Asked by Mar 02, 2015 at 04:27 PM about the 2004 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS AWD

Picked my car up  from the garage and all my windows worked that day along with my power lock. The next day went to roll down window on drivers side, and it wouldn't roll down. Tried to roll other windows down and none of them would work, then also noticed the power lock on the driver's side doesn't work as well. Find it very odd that all four windows stopped working at the same time.

20,390

Its in the drivers master switch or the wiring in between the he door and the body in the rubber boot. What kind of work was done while it was at the garage?

10

Did you resolve? How? I'm in the same boat, would love to fix.... Thanks!

60

I know this is pretty much dead but this is still happening to people. I work at a shop and had one of these things come in just recently. after going through just about everything, i decided to check wire continuity to each wire going into the door. Long story short, I think the window on this thing hits the main wire harness that comes into the door. It's popped out of the normal holder that holds it to the door and the MAIN ground wire was literally pulled in half right in the rubber boot between the car and door. Run a new main ground wire (large guage black wire on the window switch connector) from inside the car to inside the door to the connector on the window control switches. Make sure to route it AROUND the window track as i think this was the issue in the first place and everything should go back to normal. One more thing, I don't recommend grounding directly to the door as it doesnt seem to have a good ground. Grounding directly does work but you would probably have to ground the door to the normal frame to get a good enough ground for it to work. Good luck and hope this helps.

Well I just fixed mine today with almost the same problem. Locks and Power Mirror worked I couldn't raise or lower any window from the Master Power Window switch on the drivers door. Trouble shot all the circuits and found no power getting from the Power Window relay to the door Master switch. Turns out the power wire had broken between the door and body in the rubber boot. I took the door off and checked the harness, glad I did, besides a completely broken power wire 5 other wires were cracked and would be breaking soon. I spliced and soldered in 6 wires total. Everything works fine now but what upsets me is that my Endeavor is a 2011, only 6 years old. Cheap and brittle wire I guess.